HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Monthly A Baby Bag Reveal!

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Happy July all! To those of us in Canada... Happy Canada Day! Another day I am extremely proud to be from this wonderful Country! If you don't know what I'm talking about today is Canada's Birthday. We celebrate 147 years of this beautiful Country!


I'm excited about this post! I received my monthly A Baby Bag the other day so I wanted to tell you all about it!


Things are changing a but over at A Baby Bag - they won't be doing monthly bags anymore, instead they will be doing theme bags. Exciting, right? I know!

While my bag is a bit different than monthly bags were or the theme bags will be because I am repping the "grab bag" which will not change and still be available! Here is what I got this month..



My bag included: The most adorable Green Sprouts on safari lunch bag, Green Sprouts on safari utensil set with a spoon, fork and chop sticks! A Twinklebelle hat & Strawberry ice cream cone goody bag from North American Bear co.

Again, never disappointed. My favourite products I have to say is the hat and lunch bag! How flipping cute are they both? I haven't received a single thing in all my bags that we haven't used, or loved!

If you are interested in trying out a grab bag, or even intrigued by a theme bag (you know like superhero, sun is out, etc) check out A Baby Bag. Information will be updated and more details will be coming shortly.

Just to give you a quick idea of a theme bag from a baby bag here is one they've recently done. This is the "superhero" themed bags..


Adorable right? I am not sure what is more fun. The surprises when I open the box, or the looks on the kids faces when they see what is inside. It's exciting, and we all love it so I'd say its equal!

Do you subscribe to any monthly bags or boxes? What kind?

47 comments:

  1. How fun! My kids would love these! Cars and Frozen? Sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the new themed bags. The items you received are so cute. I love this idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe to Pop Sugar Must Have Box. I love it.

    Amy @ http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't subscribe to any kits like this. I do, however, love Green Sprouts products! They're actually local to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'd not heard of this company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such great items. Will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love surprises. It looks like this was loaded with good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the monkey lunch bag. This would be a great subscription prize for a new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable idea! I would love the "surprise" aspect when I opened it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that a nifty idea! It would be great to give as a gift to a new mommy- the gift that keeps on giving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There were lots of great goodies in there. What a perfect gift for a new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't subscribe to any at the moment. Looks like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, now this is fun! You have some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like such a fun idea! I love the themes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome kit! I totally want one for our daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Canada Day! I love this fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am seriously tempted! Such cute products!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, those are so cute! I need somebody to gift it too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not a mom (with no plans on becoming one) but it sounds like a great gift idea for an expectant mom!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome bag! I don't know any kid who wouldn't love to get these! My daughter would go nuts for the Frozen stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like a great idea,I would love these for my kiddies they would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is awesome! I am sharing with my parent friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute idea! I love getting surprises in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thats a great idea for a new mom. love all the cute surprises

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea. I have heard of this company before. Great reviews every time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute surprise. Happy Canada

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ok that super hero bag is just ADORABLE! I'm checking them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. awww that looks so cool I love that idea! We are working on baby #2 and my friend just had baby #1! This is on my I want list when it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww, these look really fun. Happy Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love surprises! And baby surprises are the best! Such a cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That little purse is sooo cute. My niece would love and would never put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Canada Day from a fellow Canadian! This is a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have a bit of an addiction to monthly subscriptions. Especially ones with adorable kiddo stuff like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute little bag of stuff! I love getting surprises in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I actually really like the idea of a theme bag instead. That is so fun, and this is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is cute. My kids would love. My son is obsessed with Cars!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute service. They have some awesome items in their bag.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I don't subscribe to a monthly bag. These look cute though… maybe I should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh that is COOL! Subscription boxes/services are super popular right now, and a fun gift idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Greeting from a fellow Canadian. Hope you had a fun Canada Day. I do not subscribe to any boxes but I think I should. They look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think there may be a subscription box for everything now. This is perfect for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's always so fun to get a surprise. They have some really cute stuff in those boxes. I love the little ice cream bag!

    ReplyDelete
  43. How cute I never knew these existed. I do one for beauty, but these would really come in handy if I had a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The themed bag is a really great idea. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this! What a perfect gift to give to someone. Every month they get a little special treat in the mail!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  46. My daughter is due in September, this would be cute for her to get in the mail, what a fun surprise for a new mom. Every month is something new!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I should do this again! We got the superhero one, but it was more stuff for my older son. I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design