HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Influenster #MysteryBrand VoxBox!

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I thought I was lucky enough to be among the first picked for the very 1st Canadian VoxBox but now I can't believe how lucky I was to be chosen for this one! The new Mystery Brand Vox Box!

I got the e-mail last week saying I qualified and I needed to take the survey to see if I would be picked.
I took the survey and was sad to find out at the end my hair wasn't right for the box!

Yesterday when the kids walked in my daughter announced "Mom! You got a package!" I look up and there it was... The new Mystery Vox Box! 

Pretty sneaky Influenster! I was very surprised, and excited. I opened it and right away you could smell something amazing. I opened it and there was 3 small sample bottles. No brand, no label only saying Sample and L'Oreal Canada plus what they were: Shampoo, Conditioner and Split End treatment which is perfect for my hair oddly enough! I can't even begin to wonder what brand this is, but I'm really eager to find out!

I waited until this morning to test them out as I am having major ear issues at the moment and I wanted to make sure I got to really enjoy the samples because, hello! Who doesn't love smelling something sweet and rich - it truly smells heavenly.

I am going to use up these samples for the week and I will be back next week to share how much I loved, or didn't love it (but just from one use I can already safely say I will enjoy it!) 

Be sure to head on over to the Influenster site to sign up if you already haven't! You don't want to miss out on these great boxes filled with goodies to test out and promote! It's a lot of fun, and a surprise every time!


Disclosure: I did receive this #MysteryBrand box from Influenster for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. The opinions and thoughts expressed here are solely 100% my own and factual, I did not receive any other compensation for my test or review.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design