HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Sunday Funday!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Alright, I admit. I'm a terrible blogger. I haven't been as consistent as I promised but it's been a busy start to the summer holidays! The past few days I've dealt with mastitis (again!) after going out on Sunday night and thinking I didn't need to bring a pump to sneak off and pump even a little bit since I was away from Justin for so long. Silly me, good thing the time I spent out was worth all this pain...

Sunday Jordan and I went to see WWE Live. My hubs and him went to see the show back in April and they sent me photos during the whole thing, and facetimed with me and I was oh so jealous even if I'm not a huge fan. Luckily my favorites weren't there when they went! (Randy Orton! John Cena! Nattie! Brie Bella!) but this time a few of them were suppose to be coming so we just had to go again!

Jordan and I left around 3pm headed for the area the show was at. We finally got there just before 4pm and headed right to the bus area. We stood in an area that only a few others were in and they told us "Thats John Cena's bus and Randy Orton's" Come again? Randy Orton? I'm staying put I said!

We waited, and waited, and waited. We saw Nattie walking from fans over at the other side, but I was not moving..... We saw Nikki Bella come out of John Cena's bus twice. But I wasn't moving. It was now 15 minutes until show time and I had to pee, Jordan was hungry and I needed to get some swag for us and also for Jayden who was at home all depressed he couldn't come (he wouldn't have been able to see much even from our amazing 3rd row seats!)

We finally made it to our seats with 2 minutes to spare before the lights went out and the show began. Now I'm not a HUGE WWE fan by any means. Heck, I didn't even know who half of them were Jordan had to tell me when they came out but Randy Orton? Oh my gosh, that man.... He is one perfect man. I even yelled it at him when he came out when he was looking right at me, and I'll admit I went a little red!:)

It was a fantastic show. I had little expectations, and they were blown away. They were all entertaining and so were the fans. It seems everyone Jordan and I cheered for 3 rows behind us cheered for the opposite and they had a whole row doing it.  Especially during John Cena's main even fight. "Cena Sucks" so I had a wonderful time when Cena ended up winning turning around and screaming! It was so fun, and nice to be carefree and just go out and enjoy some time being a dorky fangirl for a little bit. Jordan had a sign for his ultimate fave Roman Reigns and I made a sign with him for the Diva's! Both of which we acknowledged by our faves as we were right next to the ring and they saw them, which was really cool.

I also won a Signed Randy Orton photo from the announcer which is now hanging on my wall, and I got a Nattie t-shirt signed, I got Jayden a Cena shirt and Jordan had to have a belt. So it was a really good, fun night.

Fan of WWE or not, they really did put on a great show! Here are a few of my favorite snap shots from the night..

















I understand not everyone is a fan of the WWE - So, have you ever been to a sporting or entertainment event you had low expectations for but left absolutely blown away?

34 comments:

  1. We were at a WWE event last week and it was SO much fun! I cant wait to go to another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a theatrical event. I appreciate the spectacle that they put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had some great seats. The photos you took are amazing! I went to a wresting event (back when WCW was popular) when I was about 13 and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!! We are very big WWE fans in this house, so I know how exciting this must have been for you!! These are awesome pictures too! You got my favorite: Roman Reigns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like WWE would be fun to go see. Someday, we'll go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this takes me back to my Saturday's as a child when we'd watch WWF (pre-WWE). That's when Hulk Hogan still wrestled, there was Macho Man Randy Savage, Jake the Snake, The Bushwhackers...man, even though it was on TV, those were good times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't go wrong with wrestling! Go easy, when you start to feel like your blog is 'work' then it stops being fun. Go at your own place. Your readers will still be here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm generally not into sporting events, but when I do see them in person, it's always more fun than watching it on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six kids? How do you ever find the time to blog!? I haven't been to an event that I wasn't excited for- just the energy of people around me tends to hype me up, even if the actual sport doesn't interest me. Like indoor soccer- blah, but the fans are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great shots! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear about the mastitis! No fun. :( You took some great pictures at WWE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did get some really good pictures. My husband took us to live wrestling once, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually don't look forward to any sporting event in person. However, I almost always have fun when I go! Super shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would never watch it on TV but I would love to go to a live event! That must have been so cool

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow great photos! Looks like you had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm glad that you did enjoy the show as much as you did. This is definitely not a sport for everyone but it's nice that you were able to have a memorable time with your family there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting. looks like a great fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We used to really be into wrestling, way back from when it was WWF. LOL! It looks like you saw a great match!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like a fun, high energy event! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never been to a match like this but I love MMA and boxing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never been that into WWE. I feel that same way from watching the Duke Blue Devils or the UGA Dawgs play!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WWE is awesome, my hubby and son go every chance they get. On a side note - mastitis sucks. It's hard to be on the go sometimes when you're nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks Like You Guys Had Fun I Really Need To Take My Son To This He Will Love It Thanks For Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You had great seats! John Cena lives in my town so we used to see him all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You got some great shots! My daughter is 4 and loves wwe.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My husband really enjoys WWE. I think it would be fun to see in person!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't attended a show in years! So glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. YOu've been a busy little bee :) .. I would really like to go to WWE live sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome pictures of that event. Wrestlers always scare me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you and the family had a great time and great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd have to say that's baseball for me. I always expect a boring game, but end up getting caught up in the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you had a great time. I'm not a huge fan of WWE< but I'm sure I would have fun if I went!

    ReplyDelete
  33. We actually were big fans of the WWE. We went to a Raw event once and it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I used to be a big wrestling fan when I was little. I've heard the live shows are so much fun!

    Not fun = mastitis! Glad you're better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design