HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

My Open Letter To Lauren Kitt

Monday, April 07, 2014

To the soon to be Mrs. Nick Carter,

I'm SORRY.

Why am I sorry? Because you are marrying the heartthrob we thought we'd all marry, and it hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine for you.

One day 18 years ago I too married Nick Carter. Well, sorta. Not really though. It was an internet website that printed out marriage certificates so my eleven year old self married a then sixteen year old Nick Carter. Yeah, I wonder why that never worked out?

I'm sure a lot of other girls feel the same as me, and thought at one time we too would be marrying Nick Carter next weekend but we aren't, YOU are. Honestly, I thought I would be a little bit more upset about it, but I'm truly not. I'm so glad he's finally found someone like you to spend the rest of his life with.

I've read comments on instagram, and have seen the tweets directed towards you. They aren't so nice, and for that I'm truly sorry. I've never said anything of the sort, but I feel as a woman, and super fangirl of your soon-to-be hubby it is just the right thing to do by saying sorry for all those who genuinely thought they'd get to marry the man of our dreams, and aren't. Most being in their late 20s and early 30s I couldn't imagine acting the way some of them have, it's embarrassing and I'm sure our dream guy feels the same, right?

I met Nick August 2011, 3 months after giving birth to my 5th baby - oops, did I forget to mention that? Yeah, I too am married and have lots of babies... I couldn't wait for Mr Dreamy any longer ;)

Anyways, I remember the day like it was yesterday. I believe I said Hi, nice to meet you and  that's all I could mumble. He smelt so good, and looked perfect. I stood beside him, his arm around me and my 15 year dream came true. It was also then I realized he's only human, he isn't what we all pictured as little pre-teens - he was even better, but still HUMAN (I think we all thought he was some sort of super human hottie back then). We took some photos, he signed my cd (I'm taking off) and away I went.

The second I stepped out the door I burst into tears. I dunno maybe it was the post pregnancy hormones, or maybe it was because I finally realized my one and only dream had come true - I don't know but The day I had waited for so long, had arrived.. It was wonderful. He was so dreamy, but..... I am an adult, I have 6 kids of my own, I'm happy. What more could I want?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love your soon-to-be, but I'm not a little teenage girl anymore - and neither are these "women" being so heartless and mean to you. Next weekend is your weekend. It's your day, it's his day. I for one am truly happy for you, and can't wait to see little blonde babies with that old "Nick Carter hair cut" we all loved and swooned over many, many years ago. I hope for happiness, and peace for the both of you.

From one major, MAJOR fangirl..... to the woman of HIS dreams, I hope you get your happily ever after. I'm cheering you on!

Yours Truly,
still fangirling but maturely
JEANINE

PS: Don't be mad but my youngest son, Justin Nickolas was totally named after your soon to be husband! My hubby wasn't too happy, but hey - 18 years is a long time to be virtually fake married to someone, I had to do SOMETHING! ;)

6 comments:

  1. this is fantastic ive seen so any negative comments and threatening words thrown at her on instagram and twitter i cant believe what i read. this made me giggle and remember the good ol days HOW TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I remember putting his picture (ripped out of a teen magazine) and others up on my wall! I hope somehow, whether it be today or tomorrow or years from now, she will read this and it will make her smile. ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats for giving birth to 5 baby's! But is there a way to contact you private? There's something I would like to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send me an email sixtimemommy@gmail.com

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design