HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

10 More Sleeps!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jordan and I ran out last week to Walmart to grab some stuff. This guy was in front of us in the line. I saw him from down an isle and knew I had to get behind him in line so I could snap this photo! 

He  had 2 girls with him. Probably 13 and 15. It was awesome. The looks he kept getting, and the fact that he nor the girls he had with him cared was amazing. The lights on his coat were flashing, he moved and bells jingled. It was great, totally got me in the spirit and put a smile on my face which I'm sure was part of his reasoning for wearing it.

I instagramed this photo soon as I took it. It got some good laughs, It also made me want to get an ugly Christmas sweater to wear out in public... Maybe next year!

Speaking of Christmas I've got most of the gift wrapped I've bought. Most of them, but not all because I just can't seem to find the time. At night when the kids are in bed I'm so tired I can't even get the energy to look at my tree let alone wrap gifts.

I say this year after year, but I hate wrapping gifts, so that's probably why I keep putting it off too....

The gifts have been put under the tree because I cannot for the life of me find any hiding spots the 2 year old and 4 year old can't find. We've had 2 gifts unwrapped so far - which is fantastic considering. When I was a kid, I was one of those kids who took presents into the kitchen, turned on the kettle and used the steam to open tape, then fix it up. Yeah, I still to this day hate surprises and snoop when I can, so I don't blame them. Having them under the tree though they haven't touched, only if hiding I find they must see whats in them.

There is 10 sleeps now until Christmas, and I never thought I'd ever say this but I can't wait. I just want to get the holiday's over with. Put away my Christmas tree, decorations and everything - it feels so cluttered with it all out.  I am usually a Christmas freak and soak it all up, but I can honestly say this year has been so stressful and rushed I just can't wait for it to come, and go so I can relax a little bit..

Maybe then I can get back to regular blogging too, I see all the traffic I am getting... and I promise 2014 will bring more giveaways, and awesomeness.. It's just a busy time of year right now for everyone! I will be writing as much as I can going forward now.. Anyone else as rushed and anxious to get this over as I am?

6 comments:

  1. ohmygod his coat is hilarious! i wish i would see more of that around it would brighten a lot of folks days i thihk


    i was never a snooper i enjoy surprises a little too much i think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I saw a lot of people smile when they saw him:)

      Delete
  2. That's so funny!! I'm such a procrastinator, I have so much to do for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a busy time and stressful too:) you will get it all done though, you rock:)

      Delete
  3. wow what a man to go out with that on, too awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design