HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

The Life Planner & Washi Tape Addiction!

Friday, March 14, 2014

I've known about Erin Condren and the wonderfulness of her planners and notebooks for quite sometime now but I never bought one because the shipping to Canada is quite large. ($39.99 to be exact - but SO worth it!)

Well, I finally decided to purchase my very 1st Erin Condren life planner. I was told by friends it could be in production for a short time but then shipping to me could take a few weeks... Boy was that wrong!

I ordered on a Friday and I had it the next Thursday! Less than 1 week. I was very very impressed. But a little disappointed too because thinking it would take a while I had my planner start in April. So I am waiting until I can fill it up!

It arrived in this beautiful box, wrapped in some gorgeous tissue paper smelling wonderful of gardenia, tuberose, white florals perfectly balanced by ginger, spices and fresh greens. the scent created to smell of Bora Bora where Erin and her husband honeymooned. It smells heavenly. It also came with some a sample pack of Gift Labels. Which I absolutely ADORE and need to order, and will be ordering. I should have read the website more clearly because I had no idea they were coming, however - it was a nice surprise!

I ordered this bright beautiful planner called Happy Stripes. I loved everything about it. All the colors, the writing and although you could add a photo to the front and back I chose to leave it blank so I could enjoy the happy colors.

The pages are fabulous. There is a month at a glance calendar of the month, then turning the page you get your weekly days for planning. Now this is where the excitement comes in!

Stumbled upon the hashtag #ErinCondren on Instagram and was immediately blown away at what people were doing with their planners.

Washi Tape? What the heck was that? Well it's gorgeous tape often made of rice paper (or masking) that come in many colors, patterns and sizes. People were using them to brighten up their days, make their planners cute and creative. I was in awe.

So of course I had to go on the hunt for some too. I found some at my local dollar store. But that made my need for these so much more. This was my first time out looking for "Planner goodies"



 My SIL was heading to Michaels and offered to grab me some. Now here is my full stash of washi..

I have 12 more on the way I bought off etsy, and another roll on the way from a co-worker that our Michael's didn't have. It may be addicting but look how adorable the days look what them..

Right?
LOVE.

Well even though I chose my planner to start in April, I have started to add Birthdays, doctors appts and things I already have planned into it. Even started using the washi, and stickers to things I know are coming up.. It looks so cute. But I can't wait to get all my blog plans into it, and all my weekly day to day plans too!

Do you have a planner? Would you like to try Erin Condren too? Why not sign up and get $10 off your 1st order with my code: CLICK HERE

Once I am able to use mine regularly I will post again. I'm excited to washi washi washi and decorate it weekly! So cute and gives me something to do at night when the kids are in bed!

6 comments:

  1. i have to get one of these. they are adorable, convienent and so many people i know have these and speak highly of them. washi tape i have never heard of this is something i also must look in to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Washi can be so addicting so if you do, be careful:)

      Delete
  2. I love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so cute! I keep hearing and reading about washi tape, I need to find some.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing stuff! I've been using it for a lot of different things!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design