HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Quick & Easy Apple Crisp!

Friday, March 21, 2014

There are so many versions of Apple Crisp. I find countless recipes every time I'm scrolling through Pinterest a lot of them look delicious but usually when I have the idea to make it I am on a time crunch so I found a really quick and easy recipe here - she's Brilliant by the way, all of her recipes are to die for! So I waned to share it with you all.. Yum!


I tweaked it a bit to make a big batch of it for our large family, but her original recipe is just as perfect!

  • 8-10 Apples - peeled, cored and cut into chunks
  • 3 tablespoons of  flour
  • 3 tablespoons of sugar
  • dash of cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/4 butter
  1.  Peel, Core and cut apples into chunks. Put in baking dish - sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour and sugar...Sprinkle with cinnamon.
  2. In a small bowl mix brown sugar, rolled oats. Add dollups of butter. Use fork to crush all around and make course chunks.
  3. Place in oven on 375 for 30 minutes. 
  4. ENJOY!
Easy right? I left out flour in the topping as I felt I didn't need it and this turns out amazing every single time.

4 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design