HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Welcome to Canada!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sorry I've been slacking a bit here on the blog. We've been dealing with major issues with the kids school. We had to pull them out, and today they finally started at a new school... so I'll be back to normal now!

Alright, now I know Target has been in Canada for a little bit now (a year or so I think?) but I've never had one near me or close enough for me to get to easily so I have never been. That is until one opened up right around the corner from me 2 weeks ago!

Oh boy, am I hooked now! I've been at least 5x now since the opening, and every single time I leave with at least one or two things, if not 20 from the One Spot. How much fun is One Spot?

I've been buying a ton of stuff for my planner - and I'm always checking for Washi there which I can't ever find. But everything else I've found and I stock up. Lots of page flags, pens, paper, pads, note book, OH MY GOSH it's like planner crafters heaven! I love it.

I've gotten lots of stuff like I mentioned for my planner, but also another little adventure I am planning in the next couple of months. Although its a "dollar" section I find the stuff great quality, and nothing like Dollar Store items I've gotten in the past. LOVE IT..

Forget the rest of the store, One Spot is my absolute favorite!! I won't lie though, I checked out the kids clothing yesterday for the very first time as well and I was impressed. While I think Wal-Mart still has a bit better prices, Target has a much bigger variety and MUCH cuter clothes. Ava was with me yesterday and went nuts over the girls clothing section. 

The toy section also blew her mind. She wants nothing but a Target gift card for her Birthday in August so she can go pick her own stuff for her big day. Talk about easy to please! 

The only thing I'm disappointed in with our Target? No Scrapbooking section, no Washi tape and it's so big it will be hard to get used to. Those aren't really big issues, they are minor and most definitely not stopping me from going there all the time and loving it! The employees are beyond nice (much nicer than the down the street Wal-Mart) and because it's so new its SUPER clean, like really clean.... Wal-Mart? Not so much. I hope it stays that way. It's also in a new mall that's opening very soon so I'll be there a lot for just about everything as the new mall has Carters, Bulk Barn, Micheal's, The Children's Place, Dollarama, Winners.. etc!

Welcome to Canada target, I'm one happy shopper here!

6 comments:

  1. i love target too but our one spot is so small and we never have those goodies! jealous for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping they get more stuff soon. It was much better opening day they haven't restocked anything :/

      Delete
  2. Not sure how close one may be to you, but I have had a lot of success finding a plethora of Washii tapes in Michael's here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now Michael's is pretty far but on the 25th there's one opening literally 5 mins down the road! I cannot wait!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the Target club lol. I live at Target! I bought tons of pens and cute stationary from their dollar bins. So affordable! Happy you have one close to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks:) I don't know how I ever lived without dollar spot before it's so much better than our dollar store stuff!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design