HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Inappropriate Elf: A Thief In The Night....

Sunday, December 01, 2013

When Jill over at Baby Rabies announced she was going to be holding her Inappropriate Elf on the shelf contest again this year I was thrilled and immediately began to think of things I could do. So, this is what I came up with. There's a story to it, so we decided to play it all out and write it up for you all to view! ENJOY...

Elfie - A Thief In The Night............


 T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house the family was frantic, couldn't find their dear Elf. On dad's way out the door to work once again, little Jordan saw Elfie and screamed, "Oh no! not again!"

Dad didn't hear and kept on truckin', dear little Elfie was chucklin'..


Elfie hopped off dad's jacket and hid in a shoe, He said "haha, heehee I guess I fooled you!"

 Alas, it's night's end.. And nobody's near, time to crack the code, Elfie gave a big cheer!


 Open sesame, Open sesame it's time to get movin', once inside this here safe Elfie's comfortably groovin'...


 He's in hangin' out with some sweet smellin' cash, Now it's that time of night, to take all the stash. 

I wonder how much is left in the till...?


Holy cow he made it, oh what a thrill!!.......

Oh what a thug, that Elfie I say... He took Christmas money and said HAVE A NICE DAY!!

The End.

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! Couldn't stop laughing and Brian thought I was reading a book! What a creative little mind you've got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing what a creative hilarious inappropriate elf! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanine! Long time no see ;) I'm so thrilled to see that you're blogging again! I have honestly missed seeing your posts and photos of your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, Thanks Claudia! I'm so happy to be back. I am glad I took a 2 year hiatus because now I have so much to write about, and am eager to get it all on the blog!!!

      Delete
  5. Can't figure out where to post favorite holiday tradition, so I will leave it here. My favorite tradition is Christmas decorating before Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was to be posted in the giveaway blog comments Kristen!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design