HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

#MysteryBrand Revealed: Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Formulated for distressed, damaged hair"

I am thrilled to announce the MysteryBox I got from Influenster not too long ago was Garnier Fructis! In fact it was Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, and it's amazing!


The 2nd box I received after the test mystery samples featured some great Full Sized products in the Damage Eraser line: Damage Eraser Shampoo, Conditioner, Split End Bandage and Strength Reconstructing Butter. MMMM.

I have been using this product for just over 2 weeks now and I can honestly say I do see a difference. I absolutely love the smell of these products, and the Split Ends Bandage is totally up my alley because I suffer from split ends :x I rarely get to the hair dresser so I'm hoping this helps until I get there for my next appt!

So far, I've noticed not only is my hair much shiner, it's also got a lot more bounce and looks much healthier.

Besides absolutely loving the Split End Serum, I love the butter. It helps strengthen your hair and contains phyto-keratin complex with plant based proteins and fruit concentrate & cupuaƧu Butter, with natural lipids. To be used weekly after shampooing.

So I am happy to say I was right when I suggested after a few uses on twitter that it was a Garnier product. I had no idea it would be a fructis line - as I can't use the normal fructis due to the smell triggering my migraines, but this Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser? Not only smells heavenly, but is perfect for my hair. I will continue to buy and use this product as I am finding a big difference in my hair already!

Be sure to head on over to the Influenster site to sign up if you already haven't! You don't want to miss out on these great boxes filled with goodies to test out and promote! It's a lot of fun, and a surprise every time!


Disclosure: I did receive this Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser box from Influenster for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. The opinions and thoughts expressed here are solely 100% my own and factual, I did not receive any other compensation for my test or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design