HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

The Great Cloth Diaper Change!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Do any of you participate in The Great Cloth Diaper Change?


We do! Last year was our first year. The whole family went, which won't be happening this year. Although we have 2 in cloth, I'll be taking the baby on my own with Jordan in tow - he asked if we could go to lunch after, so I thought why not! He is excited to be going.

This year in Toronto it's at the Green Living Show, and is hosted by My Lil Sweet Pea (my absolute favorite Canadian retailer) and So Green Baby. If you are in the GTA and would like to participate register here today!

Last year I changed Jackson into a not yet released AppleCheeks Winging It! Sadly, this year I don't have anything not yet released to change Justin into but I'm sure it will still be a hack of a time! 


After the Change later on Saturday evening I have a pretty big dinner to go to. One of my bosses, and co-owner of AppleCheeks Ilana is in town and we are having a big dinner with her and some AppleCheeks fans! I'm anxious and excited, also nervous! It's going to be a fun filled weekend!

Have you ever participated before? Are you going this year? Where are you heading?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go! I don't even think Hamilton has one. Hope you guys have a great time again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're from Hamilton so we're going to the Grimsby location this year! (at the Natural Baby Expo) It's our first year and were very excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design