HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

DESIGN YOUR OWN kael+kaed genuine Baltic Amber necklace CONTEST!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

If there's one thing I could tell parent's never to be without it's a Baltic Amber Teething necklace! I didn't know about them with 4 of my kids but my last 2 had them and still wear them (yes, even my now 3 year old!) and they are absolutely AMAZING. I wore a Baltic Amber and Hazelwood mix necklace during my last pregnancy and it helped  with nausea and my very, very frequent headaches!

So, I am very excited to partner with one of my all time favorite companies Kael+Kaed to bring you this very exciting contest! Create your own Kael+Kaed Genuine Blatic Amber necklace contest!


ROUND 1
Submit your design concept to us based on the colors of raw and polished Baltic amber which are available thru the web form.

 Colors Available (all baroque (round-ish)):
·      Raw lemon
·      Raw milky
·      Raw white milky
·      Raw honey
·      Raw cognac
·      Raw dark cherry
·      Raw antique black
·      Raw green
·      Polished lemon
·      Polished milky
·      Polished white milky
·      Polished honey
·      Polished cognac
·      Polished dark cherry
·      Polished antique black
·      Polished green

Have fun! Be creative! Spread the <3

Submissions open Monday May 12 – closes Monday May 19 @ noon PST (3pm EST)

The top 5 design choices will be chosen by a small review panel from kael+kaed.

The top 5 design concepts will be posted on Wed. May 21st @ noon PST (3pm EST) for fan voting.

Submit your design ideas here: SUBMIT
 

ROUND 2
The top 5 design concepts will be posted for voting and open on Wed. May 21st @ noon PST (3pm EST).

Voting will commence on Weds. May 21st @ noon PST (3pm EST) and end on Sunday May 25th at noon PST (3pm EST).

Winner will be announced Sunday May 25th after voting has ended.

Winner will receive 1 necklace that they designed in 11” OR 13” size. Winner will name this kael+kaed exclusive Baltic amber necklace. This necklace will remain named for the duration of its stocking in our Baltic amber range.

1 comment:

  1. I love multicolored amber teething necklace , I bought amber teething anklet, I hope it help for my little baby

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design