HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Not Another Somber Mother's Day

Friday, May 09, 2014

This year will be much different for Mother's Day. Most year's although I have zero reason to be sad on Mother's Day where my life is concerned, having so many sweet blessings in my life but I usually am a bit somber because my mother isn't here to share the day with me. I shed some tears, and usually look at her photo and light a candle for her at night. Talk to my kids about her, and just let them know she's always with us.

But this year - it will be a bit different. This Mother's Day won't be about me. Why? Because it's this guys 3rd Birthday on Mother's Day!



My little Jackson is turning THREE!!! I can't believe it. I'm excited, and thrilled to share my day with him!



So even though my mom still won't be here, she will be in Spirit and her Candle will be lit -but this year, on this day I've chosen to just celebrate Jackson joining our family and focus on him. Not me, not my loss! Because it's his day. He's been such a joy, and I couldn't imagine our family without him!

What do you plan on doing for Mother's day? Will you get a day at the spa? Hang out with the family? or take your mom out for a treat?

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design