HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

#imPress Manicure Canada VoxBox

Monday, May 19, 2014


I was excited when I got the notification that I was getting the imPress Manicure Canadian VoxBox from Influenster. I am a nail biter, oops! I know horrid. So, I thought this would be perfect to try to help me quit biting. I had received impress press on manicure nails before in my very first VoxBox ever and although they didn't last super long I was hopeful this time.

I got two sets. Both I liked, but I adored the greyish pair. SO PRETTY.

The pink ones didn't last long sadly, they fell off within an hour. I changed multiple diapers and washed my hands quite a few times but I was disappointed because they are so pretty.


I decided with the 2nd pair I would cut them to where I would feel comfortable and safe to go about my daily duties. These lasted much longer... 2 days to be exact! HORRAY.

I'm extremely active. I change diapers all day long, I wash my hands A LOT, and type on the computer non stop as well as lots of texting. So I knew they wouldn't last as long as most, but I really enjoyed having them stay on longer than an hour this time!

They are super easy to apply. Simply clean your nails, and pull of the sticker under the nail and apply. No extra glue or anything needed. Easy right? So easy in fact I the extra nails on my girls and they thought it was the best thing and showed everyone their beautiful nails.




please note, I did receive imPress press on manicure samples from Influenster for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. The opinions and thoughts expressed here are solely 100% my own and factual, I did not receive any other compensation for my test or review.

2 comments:

  1. They look good on! But press on nails never last for me. I normally put them on right before a night out or something, so they only have to last for a few hours.

    Boba + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they most definitely don't feel like they were done at a salon that's for sure!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design